Our 13.5″ deep dish steering wheel is a favorite amongst the drift community. It is made using ultra-lightweight aluminum and features an embroidered Driven logo complemented by durable red stitching, and a laser-engraved Driven logo on the spoke.
This deep dish steering wheel is currently used by Formula Drift Pro drivers Mats Baribeau, Nate Hamilton, Kyle Mohan, Alex Hellibrun, Andy Gray and more! Countless more pro-am and grassroots drifters around the globe get sideways using the Driven deep dish steering wheel.
- Weight – 2.35 lbs- Lightweight Aluminum Core
- Width – (Outside Diameter to Outside Diameter) 13.5 inches and/or 343 mm
- Dish – (Depth) 3.5 inches and/or 89 mm
- Black Suede Finish
- Red Center Marker for quick and accurate wheel alignment
- Matching red stitching throughout wheel