Our 12.9″ circuit steering wheel features an ultra-lightweight aluminum core, finger indentation for added driver comfort, durable red stitching and a laser-engraved Driven logo on the spoke.
This steering wheel is ideal for a variety of motorsports and is currently being used in the British Touring Car Championships by the Paras Racing Team as well as the Red Bull Global Rallycross series by Patrik Sandell.
- Weight 1.95 lbs – Lightweight Aluminum Core
- Width (outside diameter to outside diameter) 12.9 inches and/or 328 mm
- Dish (Depth) flat/flush
- Black suede finish
- Red center marker for quick and accurate wheel alignment
- Matching red stitching throughout wheel
- Finger indentation for added driver comfort